Monday 10 December 2012

Pendants for birthdays

Thought I would show you some new pendants I've been working on for presents and myself.

 
Desiree

Made using one of my own beads from my Dynasty Collection and gunmetal colour coated wire. Wire weaving using various weaves with my own distinct design style, this one is for me.  I love this bead so thought ~ Yep that one is mine!!  Still need to work out what to hang it on, cant decide that one yet!


 
JosieJ Pendant Necklace
 
This was made for my friend Josie who just had a special birthday, lots of weaving using pink and black coated wire with another of my own beads in the centre.  She does love PINK!! I have added 2 types of black plated chains with an additional chain which is a shorter length so she has a choice as to which length she would like to wear it ~ long or short!



 
Few close ups for you

She did get it a day late by the time I'd finished it, well I seem to have lots of friends and family celebrating big birthdays all at once.  Josie was 40 then my husband's cousin was 50 the a friend was 60 and another 70 during last week!  Phew still got christmas to sort out yet!!!


So here is Denise's present for her 50th!

 
Sterling Silver Initial Pendant
 
I am thinking I may make up a few of these initial pendants and pop them into my etsy jewellery store, in various different metals!! This one has blue swarovski crystals to add a little sparkle and then hung on a sterling silver snake chain.

There we are then, thats it for now!

Toodleoo!


E x


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Elaine...love your wire weaving/wrapping skills! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thank you Susan, I am enjoying the new challenges it brings! 80))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!