Wednesday 30 October 2013

DAY 30 Blogtoberfest 2013

As Blogtoberfest draws to an end I do apologies for not getting around to visiting more of other bloggers also joining in, I still hope to try and visit some on the list but not until after Saturday when my workshop is over!

I have visited some of the Craft Pimp forum members but not as much as I would have liked.  Sorry guys I will try to improve!!


So tomorrow will be the Big Halloween preparation!  Billie has plans sorted and costumes organised.  Popped down the shops to get some last minute bits and pieces for the costume, so will be taking pics when she is all ready to go!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! 




Have a spooktastic time!!


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!