Tuesday 12 May 2015

My first full Rose -- Week 12 & 13

Roses that's why I went to have a lesson with Laney I really wanted to learn how to make roses. Up until now I hadn't made a full rose only buds and a half rose. 


Week 12

Orange petals with the yellow around the edge was still the way to go, as I did have few remaining from the previous time, I made lots more and this is how it turned out.


 
 
Very proud that it survived.


Week 13


My new Ombre style headpins which are two-tone and named from the hair trend at the moment with dark hair on the top part of the head graduating down the hair to a light  or blonde at the ends

Love these colours Ultramarine down to aqua tips





Yumm!


More weeks still to come.



E x







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!