Saturday 28 January 2017

Bells, Bells lots of lovely Bells!

I love making bell caps (or Bells) and they seem to be quite popular as I have been very busy with orders, I haven't had much chance to do anything else.

I thought I would show you some styles and the many colours I've used:


Scruffy - Deep Purple


Fairy Skirts - Oz green


Frilly - Pink Lady


Plain - Amber Gold


Silver Edged - Neon Blue

Frosted Ice


Confusion silver 


Two tone - Azure/Lime



Ridged Clear Gold


Frosty Edge - Raindrop




Silver Splash - Rudolph Red


Multimix Cones


Snowberries -Black



I can't believe the different sorts so far but I'm going to work on some new ones very soon. Getting a few ideas popping up and the odd happy accidents!!

Will show you my ideas as they develop.

I will be working on some of my petal headpins next.

Come back soon

E x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!