Wednesday 29 March 2017

Flowers ..... spring is in the air!

Yes oh yes ..... flowers!!

I am in flower mode as the weather has warmed up a little.  What a Spring like day it's been!

It's been lovely and bright here and I love to see the sun as well as various spring flowers trying to pop up through the ground as they spark into life.

I bought some daffodils recently and WOW the smell was so wonderful it just filled the room.

My tulips are all different colours I love them (my favourite)

Inspiration for beads I think!!

Here's a few I made recently


White Roses one on a headpin

Rose Bead

I am getting more confident making roses now, I do like doing the headpin ones.

And here are some lovely new bud spikes in Opalino Carnelian glass.


Carnelian Bud spikes


It's a colour changer and I love it as it has pinks through to orange which is brilliant.

I will use it for flowers I think it will look fab!

And I had a little play and come up with this...... dumbells.  I think I will shorten the wire seems a bit long.



I was concerned that the glass would crack and yes I did lose one on another one so I just cut the cracked one off!

I will get round to trying torch fired enamals as I think it might be easier.

Thanks for popping in

E x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!