Tuesday 28 March 2017

Happy Earrings

I have been making some earrings over the last week or so, I wanted to do a bit of jewellery making partly because I wanted a bit of a rest from beadmaking also I lost some of mojo too.

It's been a strange few weeks as I've been a bit 'out of sorts' I suppose!!

Something to do with a near miss last week, with a car coming at me head on on my side of the road...... freaked me out... Big Time!! 😲😲😲

This, I realised had an adverse effect on me and I have been suffering with a painful shoulder and neck and then added a stomach bug to my pain! So as you can imagine I was feeling very sorry for myself.... indeed!  ðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜Ÿ

I finally started feeling better this week my shoulder and neck have improved and my tummy finally calmed down.

So time for a bit of wirework ...... I had some fun searching for beads to pair up for earrings I wanted to make to go with some outfits!!

How can a jewellery and beadmaker go out and not have any jewellery to go with any of her wardrobe!

Scandalous I tell you.....


So here's what I have come up with so far....

Frozen Rose Earrings


Lovely white ceramic spikes by Petra Carpreau from Scorched Earth on Etsy.

Resin roses and tiny white Czech glass flowers and antique brass hoops and findings.

These will be lovely in the summer. I have many tops in this blue as it's my favourite blue..... 😊






Next, these




The black and white components by Nicola Morse are metal with painted detail with resin coating. They are beautiful and they match my top exactly.




I teamed them with my red Spitspot lampwork beads and crystals, I made my own brass earwires to compliment the design.



I love dangly earrings and I'm really happy with the way they turned out,
considering I had them apart twice before I was happy with them. 😀

I hope to have more to show you soon.

Thanks for visiting

E x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!