Monday 29 May 2017

Susie's Birthday Earrings

My friend Susie had a big birthday last week so I set about making a pair of earrings for her as she had a BBQ party yesterday.

I decided to use some of my roses and I needed something to set them off.



I had recently purchased some poly clay leaves from the very talented Helen Backhouse. Along with a bit of wire wrapping here's what I ended up with



I was pretty happy with how they turned out.... I added some dark purple crystals and balanced them with some big copper earwires made by me.



Here are a few other earrings I made recently..












I have to say I can't believe I've made all these earrings.... its not something I make a lot of but just love earrings especially long and dangly!!

These are all for me but I will make some more for others to buy soon 😊

Ta tah for now

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!